Desert Dispatch

The future of TWG

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What To Expect In A Good RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
The Boss man
The Boss man

PostSubject: What To Expect In A Good RP   Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:22 am

Rping is the best thing of a show that keep's it going, if you want to learn how to make a rp or make a better rp, then read this.

BASICS: Lesson 1 Buttons
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The basic's are those buttons above, use the one's with the letter's on them B,I,U,S.

Bolding is good to highlight a phrase to show you really mean it.

E.X. : I'm going to kill that (Beep) if it's the last thing I do.

Another good one is Italics, use those to show something has happened

E.X. : Person3 grab's the mic from person2

The Underlined U is from what I understand goes with the bold to say something that you really mean.

E.X. from E.X1. : I'm going to kill that (Beep) if it's the last thing I do.

One that I think we won't really use is the S, it's used when we can burly understand what the person is saying.

E.X. : Yeah I been Drinkin...What about it
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BASICS: Lesson 2 Paragraph lines

Don't mess with the Paragraph lines they are useless in the show's when you post it. Razz

Ok well since all of the basics are done let's go to how to make a real RP.
First off find your reason and understanding to start the RP.
After that, it would be a good idea to pm the person you want to start a feud/ RP with.
If they agree exchange ideas on how it can happen.
Once you made it decide who posts and freshen's it up.

How to make a simple rp into a stock of gold.

Well let's say me and I don't know Person3 made a rp.
Remember to work with suroundings also with reason and understanding.

Let's say Person3 messaged me to exchange some ideas for a RP.
After some agreeing and disagreeing we finaly agreed and he wanted me to freshen it up.

This is what we pm'ed and came up with.

Person3 run's to Cyopathic with a paper in hand

Person3: What the hell, why do you pair me with guys that can knock me out cold?

Cyopathic looks at Person3 with a evil stare

Cyopathic: You know it's one thing to keep hearing your complaints over and over, but you think I really care
to see you get knocked on your ass.

Person3: What's that suppose to mean?

Cyopathic: I asked for the toughest people on the street's not some whinny chum who thinks he's all that.

Person3: Cyo, I'm just asking for a chance at the tittle.

Cyopathic: Get some wins and cowgirl up if you even want to be near that tittle.

Person3: Ok, but when will I get my chance?

Cyopathic pushes Person3 out of his way and keeps walking

Cyopathic: Maybe whenever you start to win.

The camera goes dark black

Fixed up RP

Person3 run's to Cyopathic with a paper in hand

Person3: What the hell, why do you pair me with guys that can knock me out cold?

Cyopathic looks at Person3 with a evil stare

Cyopathic: You know it's one thing to keep hearing your complaints over and over, but you think I really care
to see you get knocked on your ass.

Person3: What's that suppose to mean?

Cyopathic: I asked for the toughest people on the street's not some whinny chum who thinks he's all that.

Person3: Cyo, I'm just asking for a chance at the title.

Cyopathic: Get some wins and cowgirl up if you even want to be near that tittle.

Person3: Ok, but when will I get my chance?

Cyopathic pushes Person3 out of his way and keeps walking

Cyopathic: Maybe whenever you start to win.

The camera goes dark black
HINTS

COLOR

ITALICS

BOLD

PICTURES

AND FORMAT

Use those things and maybe the additonal other things that we have gone over and you will be a pro in not time Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sandforall.forumotions.net

What To Expect In A Good RP
Page 1 of 1